Weinstein & Cohen
Website Redesign & Digital Marketing Proposal
From analyzing your web presence, we can report the following findings:
– The websites current CMS is Joomla. The Joomla platform has been in decline since 2010 and now constitutes less than 5% of the CMS market. To allow the site to retain a modern user experience and take advantage of new standards and functionality, we recommend changing the CMS to WordPress.
– The current mobile experience of the website requires updates. Click here to see some of the display issues.
– In order to capture leads from spanish speaking prospects, we recommend that a duplicate site be created with manual spanish translation.
– The website’s meta data and the layout structure is not ideal for search engines.
– Separate pages should be created for each location which should include schema markup to signal categorical data to search engines.
– We recommend a secure upload functionality should be included in the website allowing clients to upload documents.
– Basic smooth loading animations should be implemented to give the site a professional and current look and feel.
Digital Marketing Findings
– The sites domain authority is 19 while the domain authority for high ranking keywords in the Miami personal injury industry average 27, and 25 in the Naples area.
– Currently your website does not include a strong call to action and requires more clicks then needed to convert a customers.
– The practice area pages and homepage should include more content for SEO best practices.
– Social media pages are not growing in usership and are not attracting a high enough level of activity to send required signals to search engines.
Recommended Scope Of Services
Based on our analysis of your website and digital presence, we recommend the following services.
For the benefit of creating a sustainable, scalable long term digital presence with a modern user experience and functionality, we recommend rebuilding fairnessforall.com in WordPress using the Divi theme. This rebuild will include the current 16 pages of the site as well as the case studies and blogs. The general layout and flow of the site will remain with updates and improvements.
This site will include but not be limited to the following functionality.
The design we create will be responsive (also known as smartphone and tablet friendly), meaning the website will respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. As the user switches from their laptop to iPad for example, the website will automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. The website will have the technology to automatically respond to the user’s preferences.
We will build the site using the most current search engine friendly principals. We will optimize all available elements sufficiently so that your website can be found and indexed by search engines such as Google. We are uniquely positioned to offer this service having developed SEO strategies for both established and emerging sites across a wide variety of industries.
In order for your site to convert the highest possible amount of leads, its important to create the most seamless experience possible for users submit their information to become a lead. Testing different headlines, content, offers and available forms of communication is the best way arrive at the highest possible conversion rate.
We will set up a complex, dynamic tracking system that will allow us to understand how people are moving through the site and what we should adjust foo the best conversion rate possible.
Website performance such as page speed and responsivness contribute to the effectiveness of your website and ability to convert leads.
Cross Browser Compatibility
Cross browser compatibility ensures that the design works properly and that its appearance is error free and functional in all major browsers. We will create this design for use in recent versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Edge.
Recommended Budget: $5600
Expected Timeline: 6 to 10 weeks
Search Engine Optimization
In order to generate leads and position Weinstein & Cohen as leaders in their area, we recommend a search engine optimization plan which focuses on local and general optimization.
We will run ongoing competitive analysis to compare your backlink profile, content and other SEO factors against those of your competitors. Understanding competitors ranking power is vital to executing a strategy that will allow us to out-rank them.
Your website’s backlink profile is the most important aspects of your website’s ability do rank organically in search engines like Google. It’s not just the quantity of external websites that point to yours; it’s the quality and relevancy of those websites. We develop custom link building and link earning campaigns designed to expand your backlink profile, finding high-quality and relevant sites that send strong trust and authority signals to Google.
We deliver comprehensive reports which benchmark our progress and ensure that our work can dovetail with the companies larger goals and initiatives. Our reports include keyword rankings, traffic trends, usability trends and other key aspects of your website and digital marketing.
Measuring Our Performance
Primary Performance Indicators
We will install a complex, in depth tracking system which will measure form submissions, calls and other user actions.
Using analytics we will analyze traffic and engagament to understand which work is most effective.
Search Engine Rankings
We will track Google rankings and compare benchmarks each month.
Recommended Budget: $3,000/mo
Reporting Period: Monthley